Well, it’s happening again. Small businesses across the province are locked down and forced to only serve customers with curbside pickup or delivery. This greatly affects thousands of small businesses and entrepreneurs, and we feel ya. So, we created a Small Biz’s Bucketlist of things to do to maximize your time During Ontario’s Lockdown.
- Tidy Up Your Website – Update About Section, Remove old info and/or products
- Those receipts in that pile? File and Sort.
- Update and Freshen up your Social Media Profile Pages
- Organize your Inbox. Inbox zero is a beautiful thing. ( Trust us, Google it)
- Declutter your office and work space
- Review your goals for the next 1,3 and 5 years
- Review your current Marketing Strategy. What works? What Doesn’t?
What do you have on your Lockdown Bucket List?
Let us know in the comments below!